Taliban Kills Mastermind of Kabul Airport Attack as Biden Fails to Bring Justice

0
441

ISIS-K killed 13 Americans during Biden’s botched departure from Afghanistan on August 26, 2021. Biden, in an attempt to save face and to hold terrorists accountable for their actions, pledged to avenge those Americans’ deaths. He said that the United States will relentlessly pursue those responsible. “The United States won’t rest. “We will never forgive or forget.” “We will track you to the end of the Earth and you will pay a heavy price.”

Nothing happened. Justice was never served. The Biden administration moved quickly to save Biden’s presidential career as soon as Afghanistan was no longer in the news. On Tuesday, however, the Taliban finally took out the suspected attacker, not American troops.

The Washington Post reported that “the suspected mastermind behind a horrific suicide bombing committed during the United States pullout from Afghanistan has been killed by the Taliban recently, U.S. official disclosed Tuesday. This is an extraordinary development which highlights the Biden administration’s newfound reliance upon a former enemy to help combat terrorist threats.” Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder is a Pentagon spokesperson. According to two U.S. officials, who spoke under the condition of anonymity in order to discuss sensitive information, the administration only gained confidence in their assessment in the past few days. They added that the suspect was likely to harbor aspirations of carrying out attacks against the West and responsible for further violence in Afghanistan.

The Biden administration has no choice but to try and exploit the Taliban. White House spokesperson John Kirby described the death of the ISIS-K terrorist as a major setback.

The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that the White House had informed the families of 13 U.S. servicemen who died before the official announcement.

“It is frustrating because we do not know why they are giving us this information at this time,” said the father of a Marine Staff Sergeant. Darin Taylor told The Post. Hoover said that he had been contacted by an official of the Marine Corps who gave him only vague information about Taliban operations.

Hoover expressed concern about the White House’s “victory lap” and the accountability of the federal government for the botched rescue.

He also expressed his disappointment at the way senior officials of the administration have presented the events surrounding the evacuation over the last few weeks. He cited, for example, the statement made by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to House lawmakers in March stating that he didn’t regret the operation. He also cited recent remarks by White House spokesperson John Kirby, who denied that the evacuation had been chaotic.